What is it?
The 2 group sessions aims include:
- Introducing stroke survivors to other people in a similar situation so they can learn from and help each other.
- Help people increase the quality and quantity of their movements.
- Help people practice, rehearse and improve the functional skills they will use in their everyday lives.
- Help people improve their overall fitness, strength, mobility and health.
- Help people regain the confidence to live the rest of their lives to the full.
When & where is it?
Craven Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre in Skipton.
Every Friday at 1:15pm. PLEASE NOTE: You need to book this class in advance. Please ring: Craven Swimming Pool on 01756 792805 to register.
See below for a map, or click here to open a fresh map.
Ilkley Lawn Tennis & Squash Club.
Starting January 15, every Monday at 12:45pm.
See below for a map or click here to open a fresh map.
IMPORTANT! If you have not been to these classes before...
Before you attend your first class, please complete the Stroke Impact Scale. This is an online assessment of your current condition. It helps us track what impact these classes have on your condition. It can be found by clicking here.
For your first go, please arrive at least 15 minutes early, so you can meet me, Cerin Rees. I can then find out about you and your current condition.
Please feel free to bring any friend or family member with you. They are more than welcome and we have found they are useful as an extra pair of hands during the class.