My name is Cerin Rees and I'm a qualified level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor. I have experience in coaching people of all ages (from 5 years old to those in their 70's) and all abilities. I train people who have been referred by doctors and physios at the council run Craven Fitness Centre in Skipton, North Yorkshire. I also train absolute beginners to exercise and those with many years training experience. I also have it on good authority that I am "not a psycho".
Depending on your goals, I can do many things to help you. Some of the more common examples include:
- Motivation - you can't be bothered to do what you know you need to do, so need a bit of encouragement to get you going.
- Goal setting - you know you need to do something, but you don't know exactly what or which order to do it in.
- 1 to 1 coaching - I put you through your paces and get the most out of you and your time.
- Small group coaching - I put you and your friends/team mates through their paces and get the most out of you and your time.
- Assessments - Get a snapshot of what your strength, fitness, body composition, posture and movement patterns are like now.
- Workshops - Get more in-depth learning and practical experience on various strength and fitness subjects. Ideal for clubs/teams/societies etc.
Click here for list of services available.
I am based in Skipton, North Yorkshire. The Gateway to the Dales! Click here for a google map.
For more information about where we can train, please click here.
You can train any time that I am available. You can see exactly when I am available by looking at my calendar here.
How often can I train?
This depends on things such as your goal and current fitness/abilities. But most people get results from 1-3 sessions a week with me plus "homework".
How long does the training last?
Each session lasts approx 1 hour.
For the latest prices and any offers I have on, click here.
How do I pay?
Payment can be made either at the training session for small amounts, or for ongoing training, I invoice at the end of the month.
How do I know if Rees Fitness is any good?
Click here to read a couple of testimonials from my previous clients.
OK, how do I go about hiring you?
Simply click here to contact me through email. We can then arrange a time/place to meet up for an informal chat so I can get an idea of your goals and you can get an idea of what I'm like. You must also first fill out a Health Questionnaire so I know what I am dealing with. From there, we can arrange your first training session!
I have another question, how do I contact you?
If you have any questions or want to contact me, click here.